Oct 25, 2007

IZZIone Broadband

Posted by Anonymous |

Imagine a blogger with no internet connection at home. Have to curi curi update blogger in the office.

Haha! Yes! I’m the unproductive staff and the poor bugger blogger.

Gloom past, here come content! Alot of you guess it right! I subscribed izzione and I took izziyou 1mbps package where given an USB Terminal adapter for the broadband connection.

Earlier I was thought of subscribing Maxis Wireless but my housing area there doesn’t allow. 3G signal very badly!

The good thing about izzione is the subscriber doesn’t bond with any contract and if the customers felt unsatisfied with the service they can terminate anytime and refund can be done.

Woots! I can on9 during weekend!

For more info please login to http://www.izzi.com.my/

0 comments: