Apr 22, 2009

New Shoes For My Ride

Posted by Anonymous |



Shoes? Yes! New shoes for my ride.

My Toyota Vios J are come with steel rims with caps on it.

I had my cap scratched during some parking and even an accident where a dumbass with his scooter banged to my car. Early was thought my fender gonna gone but then when I walked out from my car and look only the wheel cap was tarnished. Phew!

Buying new cap would feel abit waste of money, why not changing it to some sport rim.

Last Saturday I went to have my tyres swapped and do some balancing of the wheels.

Do you believe in "Love at first sight"?

When I walked in the shop I saw a sparkling bronze rims yelling at me and I smiled!

Guess wat? I brought it back home.

Here's my new shoes! It's a Enkei 18" with lowered to the max.



wait at minutes! How on earth I have the money to buy such expensive rim?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yes! Virtually I had a 18" bronze rim.

But in reality, it just only a new Myvi SE 14" rim on my car.

But one thing I didn't lie, this rim really from Enkei, from a quite famous Japanese rims manufacture.



Can I live in the blog world? Pleassssssss!!

p/s this rim was an early B'day present from my gf. Thank you so muchies! I love it very much!




The 1st day running out Tallboyz Lame Questionnaire received a quite good respond. Thank you so much for those who took parts.

As the question asked yesterday;

Eat what is more disgracing than eating a pile of poo?

Answer is;

Eat more than a pile of poo

Only Tian Chad and Edwin T got it right!


Next question;

Which animals on earth are the stingiest?

Please reply your answer in my comment box below. BTW no prizes given away, just having some fun and Siao Q&A. Answer will revealed on my next post. Thank you!

13 comments:

Jing-leBelle said...

Hey the 18" inch looks good and i'm lied by your first pics!!!! LOL..

Michael said...

wah it would be nice if 18' lahhh

andrew said...

omgosh.. damn lame weh.. but its a good one.. i had a good laugh.. LOL =D

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Kena tipu by your photo XD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Porcupine?Skunk?

Edwin T said...

Erm.. is it 铁公鸡? 因为它一毛不拔. haha..

p/s: joshua, do u read mandarin?

Edwin T said...

By the way, I have another answer.

Is it horse? Because when horse runs....it goes...ke-de-kut...ke-de-kut~kedekut!

Hahahahahahahahaha~

Hon Mun said...

the answer is Horse! =p

18" lowered to the max very yeng lor, behind cannot load ppl d.. btw the pic photoshoped perfectly, i kena tipu dah..

i wish to change my shoes too..

Liang Mui said...

haha.. horse la.. :P

Brendon B said...

Nice photoshop !!

hIEw~~ said...

that was a super early present...hehe

Anonymous said...

I happen to be studying your posts in the course of my smoke break, and I have to admit the entire write-up has been quite educational and really nicely written. I believed I would let you know that for some reason this website doesn't show nicely in IE 8. I desire Microsoft would cease upgrading stuff. We've a query for you. Would you thoughts swapping blog roll links? That would be really neat!

Ava Harness said...

That’s one hot-smoking ride! I definitely dig its sleekness and the looks has so much elegance. You’re so fortunate to have a girlfriend to give you such a priceless present. It must’ve cost her a fortune. Make sure that you take care of your girl more than you take care of your car. One more thing, drive safely and have your car regularly maintained to avoid accidents.