Apr 14, 2009

Tallboyz 2 YO

Posted by Anonymous |

Woots! Munster got it right. He do really follow my blog XD

Tallboyz celebrating 2 YO!


Here some very very simple recap thru out April 2008 to present;

Started blogging in April 2007 and last year I had a mini recap where you can refer to HERE!

- Released My First Solo Album.



- Participated in Big Mac Chant contest although I didn't win but I do enjoy. I still can do the chant now!



- Celebrate my B'day at Jogoya.

- KLCC Photoshoot.



- Bought a new toy, Toyota Vios.



- Wedding shooting of my colleague's wedding day, Darren & Winnie.



- Me! Mr. Strong Finger.



- Went to Bangkok with my frens.



- Participate in Samsung Innov8 Run Challenge.



- Had a day trip to Bukit Tinggi.



- Wedding Shooting of Joon Wei & Pui Pui .



- My Ride, My Pride.





- Bought Nokia XpressMusic 5800.



- Tallboyz V2.0 Launched.



- New Year 2009, Siao Potluck.



- Visited Pulau Langkawi with my gf.



- Attended Rames & SmashpOp's Birthday Celebration at Flying Chillies.



- Wedding Shooting of Nelson & Shereena.



- My most Scandalous shot



Thank you so much to my blog readers out there, without you guys my blog won't be active and rolling. Love you all!

9 comments:

JJ Jason said...

woooohhhhoooo!!!!
Happy Birthday to ya blog!
We almost the same time start blogging!
Cool!

Hon Mun said...

Woot! I got it right! lolol

Happy birthday 2 YO,
http://tallboyz.blogspot.com/

I'm going to celebrate mine on next month. Cheers!

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Congratulation !!!! :D

My blog birthday is somewhere around this time too :D

Michael said...

Happy birthday to this blog.. yahooo... awesome wei! Mine is May xD

Anonymous said...

JJzai - Yeah! Thanks man

Hon Mun - Woots!

Miao - Cool!

AhMike - Tat's gonna be very soon oh!

HitoMi Ng said...

whoa...so Cool!! your life so interesting o!!

i also duno when I started my blog edi

Anonymous said...

Hitomi - Look back at ur archive. =) Mine very boring de, last year more happening!

Andrew said...

wwwoooot! it has been a great journey for you indeed!! and for us!! LOL =D keep it up!! =D

Anonymous said...

Andrew - Thanks man! Same to u!