Apr 21, 2009

Teppanyaki-ing at Mid Valley

Posted by Anonymous |



Last Wednesday me and my gf went to Mid Valley to watch "Hotel For Dogs"

We had Teppanyaki at the LG floor there. To be honest, this is the 1st time I had Teppanyaki, in my mind Teppanyaki is a kind of very expensive Japanese foods. Didn't know this foods can be so economical in set.




Da chef teppanyaki-ing!


Chicken Teppanyaki.


Beef Teppanyaki. Didn't know Japs love bean sprout so much, bean sprout look more than my rice.

BTW Beef taste alot better than chicken.



Woots! Here's my 1st Lame Questionnaire.

Eat what is more disgracing than eating a pile of poo?

Please reply your answer in my comment box below. BTW no prizes given away, just having some fun and Siao Q&A.

10 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Eat more than 1 pile of shit!

Hon Mun said...

beef

AMAR MA'RRUF said...

helo...nice day..

Anonymous said...

what more is disgusting? is to think what is more disgusting than that! haha

Edwin T said...

haha.. 2 piles of poo poo!

Sis said...

hahahah...eating own poo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tian Chad - Clever boy!

Hon Mun - is in correct. How come beef geh?

Kisah Alien - Hi!

Shooweii - Hmmm 1/2 correct.

Edwin T - U must have heard this joke b4.

Sis - wrong! =P

vialentino said...

wow....teppanyaki....lama tak makan ler...

Anonymous said...

vialentino - Ajak me makan can? =P

KOKahKOK said...

dis one...i had it in 1-u....not really nice but cheap! haha budget lunch