Apr 2, 2009

Bad Habit

Posted by Anonymous |



I do have a bad habit of throwing all the unwanted stuffs on my small table where I place my wallet and phone. I believe most of you also done that.

Each time I watched a movie I would keep the tickets in my pocket incase need to go out or something. Then when I reached home I will toss all my stuffs on the table. Eventually my table filled with a lot movie tickets and had I started to develop of an interest to collect them like how I collect my Coke Cola collection.

Now I have a stake of 180 tickets of GSC. Yeah! How come GSC only? I love because GSC has seats, GSC can be found most the happening venue and the most important thing is GSC serves the best popcorn in town. XD





Bad habits become hobby? What do you guys think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oppss!! jen dont have the bad habit...haha.

but jen did keep the GSC ticket last time.yet, not as much as yours^^

hv a great day ya^^

Shiveeleaves said...

if gsc got those membership plan you really is gold member liao.

Ed said...

ops i used to collect them too sometimes -__-

Anonymous said...

Jen - Collect for me can? =P

Shiveeleaves - Hahah! How I wish.

Mr. Ed - Now ler? Thrown liao?

BooNMiNG said...

wakakaka ...

i got a big box of the ticket stubs ... ... much more than you ... hehehehe ...

I.Casing said...

hey.. i got this bad habit too!! haha..but i just stuck it inside the drawer and never get them out ever..