May 26, 2009

Dinner In A Ship Called The Ship

Posted by Anonymous |



As I promised. The Ship!

We had our dinner inside a big ship. This restaurant located at Batu Ferringi nearby a femes night market.


While we waited for the foods, we camho. My face was totally out of focus. I do really need a cam-ho wide angle lens.


Our foods!


Before we leave we.......


and.......

As usual.

After dinner, we go for dessert. Tong Yuen. This stall located nearby Traders Hotel. Dun play play ah, they got website one. The owner pass me his name card after seeing me took photos, mayb he thought I'm from media or something. XD



Got white sugar and malacca sugar.

After dessert they still wan more as 2moro gonna be our last day in Penang.

So we go for 2nd round. We go for wood fire pizza reckon by Ryan which nearby our hotel.


Seriously, it taste better than Pizza Hut.


Last photos for today. Bokeh my pizza. Hehehee


Phew! Alot photos for today. Compensate for the previous post. lolz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wOw~~~
yummy yummy!!!

tallboyz love food. jen also love food. next time muz go eat with tallboyz~~~

hehe^^

KOKahKOK said...

luckily...the pizza is BEST or else i gonna die...haha

BooNMiNG said...

hi hi .. getting better liao.. haha.. the pizza so nice ah?!! must try liao.. hehehe

ahbing said...

I like this post! not like previous post.. hehehhe

Anonymous said...

Jen - Hehehe! Sure!

KokahKok - lolz

BoonMing - Yeah! Super nice!

ahbing - Thanks wor!