Mar 4, 2010

Evangelion 2.0 - You Can (Not) Advance

Posted by Anonymous |

Just got back from eCurve aka Cineleisure, watched Evangelion 2.0. Special thanks to Mich for the invites.



To be honest, I'm not a fan of any anime, could not really carry myself to enjoy this movie. I tried my best to digest/understand what's the movie all about as I did not watch the Evangelion 1.0 either the series.

The movie is a bit exaggerated, the machines with bloods and organs, lost humanity and become angels and more, bad creatures (angel) came to destroy the earth for no reason and super long list. lol!

Rate 3/10 Confusing! FYI, this is just my personal thought.

4 comments:

Justin Hee said...

LOL
You really juz wanna try break the record of watching 100 movies in a year har?

you juz watch any movies whether it suk or not~ =D

Brendon Koh said...

1.0 and 2.0 is basically a rebuild version of the series.. 1.0 is the earlier part and 2.0 is the later part of the series.

Therefore i believe as you have said, it is hard to understand if you have not watch the anime series lolz.

And to note, i believe evangelion is never easy to understand in the first place as the plot is always like there is hidden secret/meaning behind or so.

Fallen Angel said...

Couldn't agree more, here's my thought http://wssoo.blogspot.com/2010/03/evangelion-20-you-can-not-advance.html

Anonymous said...

Justin - No lar! A fren asked me wan to watch or not ma, then I'm free tat nite so join in and watch lor. Hehhee

Brendan - Wow! U sound like a fans of Eva wor.

Fallen Angel - Hahah! Reading ur's =)