Mar 27, 2010

My Date Night

Posted by Anonymous |

Hey Nuffnangers!

Nuffnang is giving away movie tickets again and this time is Date Night starred Steve Carell & Tina Fey.

Sypnosis

Claire and Phil Foster (Tina Fey and Steve Carell) are a typical suburban couple whose lives – including their weekly date nights of dinner and a movie – have become routine. To reignite the marital spark, they visit a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. But as Claire and Phil take their unexpected walk on the wild side, they begin to remember what made them so special together.


Check out the trailer;


To win this movie you are required to write a blog post titled "My Date Night" and share with your most memorable date.

Here you go;

My most memorable date was the 1st time I dated out my girl friend for a date dinner and it was on Valentine's day. I bought her a bouquet of flowers, sent to her office and at night we went for a dinner, bought her a present. That night was the 1st time I got hold her hand and my palm sweat-ed like crazy.

poster

2 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I bet your girlfriend will always remember that moment~ =)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Yeah~! Our great moments XD