May 19, 2010

12 Hours In Melaka

Posted by Anonymous |

The past few weeks I was only blog posting about movies, ya my life is getting boring and boring by day and nothing interesting to share about.

Here something different, it a short trip but a long blogpost with photos. XD

Last Saturday, I've made a sudden decision to have a short trip to Melaka with my princess. Got myself out of the hectic city.

Let's the journey begin with photos;

The journey started around 12pm.


It was about an hour plus of driving from Sungai Besi toll to Ayer Keroh and reached to Melaka's town.

Our 1st destination is Eye on Malaysia. I have not been to EOM even the one in KL before it moved to Melaka.

Guess what? When I reached there, I was thought they haven't open or something but when I walked closer I noticed it was abandoned. I was WTF! Spending millions of ringgit from our money and you ditched it just like that? Sad!



Since it was abandoned, me and YY walked inside and take photos.

My first feeling when I walked in was, it like an haunted amusement park or maybe some mummies come out from no where and chases after us. LOLZ! Watched too much movies.



All the parts and equipment look like new, really a waste. I wan to ride lar!!!!!! So sad! :(

Cannot ride then take photo with it lor.


After the visit we went for lunch at Donald & Lily's Corner at Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock. Different day would have different menu. Saturday would have Nasi Minyak & Mee Siam. so we ordered both and cendol.


The nasi minyak taste no bad and indeed minyak on the chicken.


This mee siam is like those economy meehoo with some sweet and sour sauce. Not bad!

For cendol, it taste so so only.

Next we moved our butt to Stadthuys, the famous red building in Melaka. Just drop by there, take picka and ciao. Too crowded with peoples especially tourists.


Manage to snap a busy bee.


Then we went to Mahkota Parade & Dataran Pahlawan to chill up as the whether out there was freaking hot. Can barbaque peoples alive * exaggerated*

Walked around to kill time there around 7 until the sky turned dark and we head for dinner.


Tagged a special guest for dinner at Ban Lee Siang located at Jalan Ong Kim Wee for the famous Satay Celup. Got quite crowded and some have to wait in queue.



If you have never tried satay celup, this is how it look like. There are some raw foods for you to dip into a boiling satay sauce.



Had about 30 sticks each of us and the price quite reasonable tho.

Yeah! The special guest is a famous blogger that is as famous as Satay Celup in Melaka. lol!


It was Jian aka Akira from KK but work in Melaka, the femes cat in blogsphere. Have not visited his blog before? You should, I'm one of his biggest fans in AkiraCEO.

Why cover his face? He don't show his face on his blog, probably once or twice and he would not admit that is him. So I just let him be origin then.

It was a short but enjoying trip. Missed the Satay Celup already. Muakakak!

That's all for now. Peace out ^.^V

11 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Bwahahaha you censored my face XD

EVo said...

Nice shot of the flower + bee!

Wana know why the eye on malaysia's not open? coz the smart local government went and BOUGHT the damn thing for dunno how many million RM, instead of renting it, like the KL government did when it was in titiwangsa...and now, melaka is in debt to that company. bodoh tak?

Atika Ramlan said...

yummy yummy. n nice pics

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

Really cant believe that Eye On Malaysia in Melaka is abandoned... When I was studying in Melaka two years back, everything seems works smoothly and the Government planning to expand the area with few attractions...

If its true as what Evo mentioned, hmm I am really speechless to the Melaka Government... zzz...

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

eh..its very nice that you call ur gf princess~So sweet!

Eye on Malaysia bankrupt d lah! hahaha

Hakzai said...

no good no good!
nv invite me along!
btw, nice pics there!
=P

Edwin T said...

I did have the chance to ride on the "Eye" when it was still operating in Tasik Titiwangsa.

But nothing special, you dont have to feel sad. what u say is true! it's a big white elephant! lol

无修人 said...

You look endao with your piercing! haha

Theeggyolks said...

wow! melaka looks beautiful~

ahlost said...

I like your header :D

and omGoshhh.. the EOM is abandoned?? O.o

Anonymous said...

Miao - Hehee! U wan low profile ma :P

EVo - Yalo! Wasted all of our money. Stupid them!

Blabberina - Thanks!

Jason - Sad kan?

MsXeRoX - Haha! They are in a big deep sxxt hole now.

Hakzai - U wan to be bulb meh? :P Jk jk!

Edwin - I wan to try ma!

Benooi - lol! I'm a nice guy ok? Hehehe!

Theeggyolks - U never been to Melaka?

ahlost - Thanks Rose! Ya wor! They ditched there. Hopeless to our government.