Apr 28, 2008

Meet the "J" | Hakka Noodle

Posted by Anonymous |

Finally I manage to update my blog. As u guys know I have terminated my internet connection at home and last week my office line having problem.

My feeling was like;



...........................................................................................................................................................................




Woots! Yesterday nite met up with 2 bloggers, UncleJosh, Justin and Alice at Tsim Tung, Pandan Indah. It was a last minutes gather for yumchar/dinner.

Why meet the "J"? Do you notice we do have the same first alphabet Joshua's' and Justin. Justin did brought along a beautiful beautician along Alice.

Know UncleJosh and Justin thru their's blogs, feel free to dropby to theirs' blog.

We had an enjoyable conversation that nite. We chat everythings from technology to personal life. Muakakaka!

We only manage to take one photos before we head home, maybe we are still stiff and paiseh to camwhore. Next time we camwhore gao gao k?





...........................................................................................................................................................................




Warning! This post may not suitable for some minority.

Ok! Let me bring you guy for makan.



Last saturday I had breakfast with my dear at Chong Ko Hakka Noodle, Pandan Indah.

What we had? Of course their famous Hakka Noodle.


My cute dear. =)

The last time I had Hakka noodle was few years back.

This noodles damn nice I tell you.

Let’s the photo tell you how delicious are they.

Before

After

Can you think how nice is this noodle? =P

9 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

must camwhore more ler... but i am not good.. so must teach ya... :P

nice food... haven't makan that hakka noodle in ages... must drop by one day

Anonymous said...

pandan indah..mana itu? dekat mana?

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

dekat pandan indah... kesas straight down :) you would see signage on your left

Novemberbabe said...

i oso not connection for few days, can siao i tell u!!! emo siao haha lolz

beyond said...

Alice can model for us d. Why I didnt turn up that nite...Boohooh..

Anonymous said...

UncleJosh - Haha! No need teach geh, just act siao.
Gary Ooi - Dekat my house =P
UncleJosh - Exactly!
Mich - Hahaha!
Beyond - Yeah! U miss out jor! =P

KOKahKOK said...

like living in the jail! no internet no fun no life!

penang got one kampar hakka mee nice le~~~

Anonymous said...

Long time didnt go the shop eat dy. Next time i go back KL must go there eat. :)

Anonymous said...

KOKahKOK - Yalor! Sigh!
HP84 - Call me k? =)