Apr 4, 2008

OMG! Kena Tease

Posted by Anonymous |



Yesterday while I’m driving back to home using the Kerinchi exit to Federal Highway I saw an interesting advertisement.


This ad. was located along Federal Highway, nearby Mid Valley Megamall.

Closer view.


The max zoom.

Sorry this photo took with camera phone so it will look distorted after zooming.


Let me tell you what's the message shown on the ad.

Jika anda sempat membaca mesej ini,
sememangnya anda tidak memandu Gold GTI,

If you have the time to read this,
you obviously don’t drive a Golf GTI.


OMG! I kena tease for not having Golf GTI.

Yes I only have a Myvi and my Myvi so slow till can take picture of the ad. Hahaha!

Any of you guys notice this ad. board?

2 comments:

joshuaongys said...

lolz i dont have any cars!! toy cars i got lar!

Anonymous said...

Joshuaongys - =)