Jul 9, 2008

Special Screening:Hancock

Posted by Anonymous |



This post was supposingly posted by yesterday due to my loaded work yesterday.

On Monday me and my gf attended a movie screening of Hancock that organised by Nuffnang.

Didn't brought my camera along so not much photos taken. Alot familiar and famous bloggers attended like Andrew, Wilson, Karena, Thomas Yap, Joshuaongys, waiseng, CopyKate and so on.

Me and my gf took a photo while we waiting for the hall to be opened for enter.



The tickets and I Love Nuffnang badge.


Bout the movie, hmmm I was expected more from it.

The entire movie is like rushing to end fast mayb budget problem but I like the ending, quite touching tho! Alot funny scenes like ur head will be in his ass and the homo comics.



Overall 7/10

Next KLCC Photoshoot!

2 comments:

joshuaongys said...

lolx same rating with me... 7/10 hahaha

Unknown said...

hancock is quite not as expected compared to the trailers =(

maybe we just expect more after watching the fantastic trailers eh>? heh