Jul 30, 2008

Tagged by BlurryHunniee

Posted by Anonymous |

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time:1635
Name: Joshua Wong aka Tallboyz
Sisters: one elder sister
Brothers: one younger brother
Shoe Size: Mostly 5. US12, UK11
Height: 186cm 6”1 damn proud can?

Where do you live: Pandan Indah
Favourite drinks: Soya Bean Milk
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak, the one nearby my house one.

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes, another 7 days I will be on plane.
Swam in the ocean: Yes but not very far lar, can’t really can swim.
Fallen asleep at school: Nope, I’m a good student k?
Broken someone's heart: Yes, I’m heart breaker.
Fell off your chair: Nope.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not really, I used to call back if he/she suppose to call me.

What is your room like: Hmmm messy would be the word.
What's right beside you: Laptops!!! I’m in the office doing this TAG.
What is the last thing you ate: Vit’s Mee

Ever had chicken pox: I think so lar.
Sore throat: Now no.
Stitches: Yes my forehead. Damn it
Broken nose: No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes
Like picnics: If just sit there n eat ok ah.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: My gf at Euphoria.
Last made you smile: My gf, she’s very cute n funny
You last yelled at: Please take bath, you are smelly. Talk to my brother.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: er…. No wor didn’t c her 2day
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Nope, not that easy geh.
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yes and I miss her a lot tim. My gf.
Eat: Hahaha! I’m not mummy.

Best feeling in the world: When I’m with my gf.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Hehe! Actually got but it just sat on the side. A big Patrick.
What's under your bed: Nothing, no bed frame ler
Who do you really hate: er….. ppl love me, I love ppl.
What time is it now?: 1700

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Had UPSR
2. Running around in F&N factory
3. Built houses for ants. Hahaa
4. Play lego.
5. Catch fishes in drain.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Copy movie into my external HDD
2. Call SA to ask bout my car.
3. Update my blog
4. Remember to have dinner.
5. Reach office on time.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Carbury Chocolate, Dairy Milk
2. Cheezels
3. Ferrero Rocher
4. Rings
5. Otori Nugget



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Have money grow by investing it
2. Buy a Lamborgini/Ferrarri.
3. Make a charity fund for the poor.
4. Big few big houses, house is a very good investment lor.
5. Travel around the world with my love one and my family.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Sleep for long period, my record slept about 26hours
2. I won’t cover if I hate someone.
3. Like to tease people
4. Never serious in conversation.
5. Will check blog whenever internet around.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house of course
2. Malacca, a lot times
3. Johor, a lot of times
4. Penang, a lot of times
5. My aunt’s house when I’m small

5 people I tag:
1. Munster
2. Godblesz
3. YungChien
4. yvOn
5. Wilson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

186cm? o_O

Why you so tall geh? *LOL*

Anonymous said...

Ah Lost - Haha! Beyond my control. The pull back is I'm too skinny! =(