Jul 7, 2008

Wanted | Hancock

Posted by Anonymous |

Watched "Wanted" last Friday at 1 Utama with my gf.

This would be the best action movie for this year but not really suitable for all age, alot violence and bloody scenes. The driving scence really reached to awesomeness. =P


Rate 8.5/10



Will be watching Hancock at Cathay Cineleisure, The Curve 2nite with a bunch of Nuffnangers.

Thanks to Nuffnang for organising this, I got myself 2 passes from Nuffnang and will be watching with my gf. =)

Hancock here I come.

Oops! Not this.

This the one

by Will Smith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. So nice geh.. Always got free movie passes !!

Anonymous said...

ahlost - Yeah! This year pay less for movie jor. Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

just watch wanted ytd nite, and the action is nice, but no story line,

may be next week will go for hancock

Anonymous said...

iCalvyn - I prefer Wanted over Hancock.