Feb 20, 2009

Pulau Langkawi Visit Part 4

Posted by Anonymous |



The next morning we went to Langkawi Geopark. Will are heading to the famous sky bridge at 700 meters above sea level accompany with breathtaking view. 


The ticket was sold for RM25 for adult and RM15 for children. You will get RM10 discount when you flash your MyKard.



Let's go!


We need cable car to reach to the top.


Actually my gf was shivering and whisper to me not to move when we're in the cable car. Haha! She got height fobia.


The curved suspended pedestrian sky brigde.


The sky was clear and added with CPL filter, it has become super blue. XD. Simply love my CPL filter.


The panorama view I took on the sky brigde.

After the visit, we when for makan. Hehehe! We when for KFC for lunch.


Next post gonna be the last part of my Langkawi visit. Stay tune!

4 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

omg the bridge is high!!!!
and I'm so freaky gonna walk that when i visit Langkawi ~~

Anonymous said...

I went to the exaaaaact same places u went la bro! :D

Andrew said...

gosh... the bridge damn nice rite?? walao..... seilo... really damn long never go langkawi d... hehe

Anonymous said...

Miao - Must try once in a lifetime miao! XD

Evo - Cool!

Andrew - Freaking nice!