Feb 23, 2009

Pulau Langkawi Visit Part 5 (Final)

Posted by Anonymous |



Finally, this gonna be the last post of my Langkawi visit.

After lunch we went to Dataran Lang, a beautiful landmark of Langkawi located nearby Kuah Town and Taman Lagenda.



While we walked., I saw..............

sexy back. Hehehe! Guess which sexy back am'I refering? XD.

Have a potrait shot with da eagle before we leave.


The next day or better known as our last day at Langkawi, we went to underwater world before we head to airport.

The entrance fees was RM35 for adults and RM25 for children. For MyKard holder you are entitle for RM10 discount.



When we entered underwater, we was greeted by a parrot. So sweet!


Then we saw penguins and it freaked me out. They know I'm here. XD

He look like a jackass with tuksedo. lolz

Then a super poser, he posed like tat from the time I walked in till I left. Siao sealion!


Who said Africa is a very hot climate country? This penguins is called as Afrian Penguins but dun know they are origin from there or not lar!

Harlo!

Didn't shot much of the water living creatures.


Then we went to the airport and back to KL.

Next gonna be my Valentine's Day celebration.

4 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Looks like you have a nice time there

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

O.o
Now I just know there's a underwater world in Langkawi

Anonymous said...

Wah dude..langkawi can divide into 5 sections!keke. mine only 1..but super super long one that even myself sien after reading halfway hahaha...

This one not call femes. is called Kepo can :D

Anonymous said...

Borneo Falcon - Yeah I did! =)

Miao - -.-" go there catch some fish =P

Evo - I got nothing interesting to post ma, so man man lor. =P
U r femes!