Feb 6, 2009

My First Yee Sang

Posted by Anonymous |



Few weeks back me and my colleagues had a small dinner at Pantai Seafood, Kayu Ara Damansara. Consider as closing dinner before Chinese New Year.

We started with Yee Sang.

Lou ah!!!!!!!!!! Fatt Choy ah! Healthy ah! Increment ah! No to retrenchment ah! XD

From left; Michael, Chris, Bee Kim, Celine, Chee Leong and Tim

This is what we have ordered

This is the most recommended.












We ended the dinner with some fine wine.


Woots! I'm going to 1Utama now to watch Bride War.

2 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Omg Crabs~~!!
*Drooling....*

Later tell me how's the movie :D
thinking of watching it.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Miao - The crab me think already drooling :P

The movie so so only ler. Dun really like the ending.