Jul 1, 2009

988 - Ice Ages 3

Posted by Anonymous |

Around 10.30am in the morning I received a call from 988 again. Yes! Again!

For those who don't know, this is the 8th time I won stuffs from Radio Station. It's like has become a routine for me. Muakakaka!

It's a SMS contest by K6 segment on 988 last week. Actually I SMS-ed in to try my luck and the result will only announced the next day but then I missed it, thought I get nothing. XD

This time I have won 4 tickets passes to watch Ice Age 3, Dawn of The Dinosaurs.


Can't wait to watch this movie, been watching the trailer from last year till now. Putting quite high expection oh.

My last movie that I got from 988 - Fighting

8 comments:

marcusan said...

HOMG!! AGAIN??!!! got so lucky onot ah?! or you have someone working in 988 helping you!! hahaha...

dam geng wei.. come la.. dun kedekut ilmu.. write a post on how to get lucky like you...

XD

Ewin Ee said...

nice!

adrian said...

Can't your luck of winning give to me? :P

Anonymous said...

maRCus - lolz! Lucky? Hmmm I prefer win 4D or mayb 6D lor. Hahahah! Tamaklar saya ni =P

Ewin - Harlo Ewin! =)

adrian - Can transfer one meh? I also wan. Heheheh!

Stanley said...

Dude, how do you do it?? Your timing so chunted wan huh....I've only won a radio contest once and it was a cd =D But you 8 times already!

Anonymous said...

Stanley - I also dun know wor, just send/call when they asked!

Anonymous said...

again??
wah you win alot hur...nice..
enjoy! =)

Anonymous said...

kenwooi - Heheh! Thanks!