Jul 9, 2009

My 10th Winning

Posted by Anonymous |



This morning did you guys tune to MyFM? “Yong Gong Chan Lan” casted by Jack Lim, Mei Yan and Nicholas.

There is this Chu Si Pat Gua segment talking about our Malaysia’s 5 Astro Talents contestants will be having finale in Stadium Putra, Bukit on 25th July 2009 and there’s a call-in contest by answering some simple questions.

I called in and........... YES! I did it again! Woots! This is my 10th times participating on air contest. Muakakakaka!

This time I won some vouchers worth of RM199. Wheeeeee!!!!!!

Although it's just a small contest but then I'm freaking super damn happy. Has a chance to talk to femes Jack Lim, leng lui Mei Yan and very funny Nicholas.


4 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

This is MAdnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

Little Ms Midnight said...

Congratz!!!

aahhh-CHEW!!! said...

Hallo!!! U always win one ... not fair ... stop calling and give other people chance, OK??? ... ahahahaha ... :-D

Anonymous said...

Miao - lol!

Chili Crab - Thank you!

aahhh-CHEW - They only allow me to participate once a month. XD