Feb 2, 2010

Nuffnang, Pimpky & Tony Roma's

Posted by Anonymous |

This gonna be a 3 in 1 blogpost just like MiloFuze & Nescafe.

This morning I've actually went to Nuffnang Office at KL. I went there to file a complain why I don't get features in Nuffnang's Blogger of The Month so I want to arson the office..... Okok! I'm just joking around. I love Nuffnang *hope Timothy will see this*


Actually I went there to collect our prizes. If you guys still remember, about a month ago I've participated in DiGi Pimp My Day with Saimatkong, Emeryn & PuehTian and we are lucky enough to be the grand prize winners.

Last week I've received an email from Nuffies (Nuffnang's Staff) that our prizes is really to collect, so today I've went to their's office to redeem the prizes.



At night we have gathered the Pimpky members for a dinner to celebrate our victory at Tony Roma's, Sunway Pyramid. We had a great conversation and laugh together, sharing thought and experiences.



We were served by a very "FRENLY" Tony Roma's staff name Raja. What with the staff? Hahaha! Actually this Raja is like from Bangla, (I guess) He speak english in a very confident way but his slang made us confused and hard to digest "APORPERATE" "HUB" All of us laughed like hell.

Ok, stop it! I'm not racist here, actually I'm very impress of how bold and confident of him to speak in non-mother languages. My english ain't that good after all and I'm not as confident as he does.

Back to foods,

A complimentary breads with "HUB" Cheese. lol!



Pueh Tian had Buffalo......

Hahah! I mean Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.

I ordered Ribeye.

It look super nice right? Hahha! Don't let the images fooled you, the ribeye was so so only.

Ok! Let me show you what do each of us got for the Grand Prize winner.


We got ourself a Personalized Acer Aspire Notebook, Personalized Edifier Multimedia Speaker, Personalized DiGi Huawei Broadband Modem & a Personalized ATH-FC700 Headphone.

What does the Personilized got into it?


We got our name added on our laptop


so as on the speaker and headphone.

I've tested out the Edifier speaker, don't play play it's really ass kicking for it size. .

Do follow me on Twitter for my siao life & more info about Nokia updates.

14 comments:

joshuaongys said...

and again, CONGRATS!! hehehe

Jackie said...

congratulation!! =D

KOKahKOK said...

aiyerrrr
i jealous liao.. i wan one can ah?

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

OWWWW... NICE~!!!!

Taufulou said...

wah..got name engrave on it also..
lansi nyer~

Jeffery said...

wahsei...so nice esp the personalize thing...

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

wow... thats COOL!! COngrats! Guess that you have a few laptops already... So what u gonna do with this laptop??

stephy-nie said...

mg so cool! congrats ^^

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Congratz again bro ;p

Can add ".blogspot.com" behind tallboyz to advertise your blog ~!

Justin Hee said...

Wahhh damm Yeng leh!
Customized laptop! hahahaha

.:[SaimatkonG]:. said...

wahh so many comments... so popular la u... haha.

RunWitMe said...

Hey You didn't show the pimped up headphone. The sound quality kick ass! :)

Anonymous said...

joshuaongys - Thanks man!

Jackie Loi - U also won the same price ma. Heheh! Congraz to u!

KOKahKOK - Can ah, u buy from me lar! Hehehe

MsXeroz -Thanks weh!

BOK -Just stickers only. Heheh!

Jeffery - Wheee!

Jason LCE - How u know I got few laptops? U wan to buy mou? Heheheh!

stephy-nie - Arigato!

TianChad - Ya wor! Good idea!

Justin Hee - =)

Saimatkong - Mana ada! lol

Runwithme - I heard is a very good headphone and cost 54USD one eh.

excalade89 said...

wahlau, not bad :)