Nov 27, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Posted by Anonymous |

Just got back from Pavilion catches the movie A Christmas Carol. Yeah! It's abit outdated but YY wanted to watch.

I've bumped with a lot bloggers today, Yvonnesam, @CheeHsien and also @smashpOp. Bloggers do really like to hang around at Pavilion tho. lol!

Back to movie.


I found that this movie has similarity storyline of "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"

An old man life in London that would only can thought of himself and money. Numbed with the feeling of caring and sharing the peoples around him.

4 ghosts visited him at a Christmas eve's night and changed his attitudes and way of thinking.

Some of you might felt the movie is boring but I find it rather classic and interesting.

7/10 The Christmas feeling has heated me up. Haha!

7 comments:

无修人 said...

I feel happy to while I watching this Movie. but some peoples think that boring lol

无修人 said...

Some of you might felt the movie is boring but I find it rather classic and interesting. good say good say

Hon Mun said...

Today I went to watch Christmas Carol also.. lolol different cinema.. im at midvalley.. XD

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

hehe of course its similar. XD

Christmas Carol is a very old folktale story..

And GF of the past adapted from there :D

Nick Chan said...

i more out le. i not yet watch and don get to watch because spm.

Vian Lee said...

aiyo.. still dare to say bump into blogger. encounter me also cannot recognize.. aikss..!!!!

Anonymous said...

benooi - Good weh! we have the same thought. =)

Hon Mun - Haha! Do you have the same feeling bout the movie?

Miao - Oh! Now I know! =)

Nicholas Chan - SPM more important eh!

Vian - Aiks! Kantoi! lol