Nov 25, 2009

Ninja Assassin Premiere Screening

Posted by Anonymous |

Just got back from Ninja Assassin Premiere Screening, thanks to Nuffnang for the invites.

Spare my the other ticket to @amosfamos.

Met a lot Nuffies like Hikaru, Copykate, Saimatkong, Jac, Simon Seow, Jensen and yes Angelkein, Hahaha! Really paiseh can't recognise you, I was abit stunned when a leng lui waved at me and I dun know what should I response or not sure you are waving at me. lol!

Back to the movie.



Hmmmm my early thought of Ninja was, they are well respected martial artist that would have save the poor and defeat the bad.

There have this Clan called Onuzu trained a group of orphanages, turned them to be a skillful and agility Ninja to kill peoples for a 100 pounds of golds.

The killing, healing and bloods splashing was a bit exaggerated but the storyline is a quite roller coaster ride.

Rate 7/10 not as bad as I expected.

4 comments:

无修人 said...

wow, gonna watch this movie already

Mrs Nurul said...

7/10? thats a lot man !! im downloading it...

Anonymous said...

benooi - Good!

neon - OMG! U....... no comments! lol

Edwin T said...

watched it yesterday, not bad. the blood splashing part is kinda fake lol