Nov 10, 2009

If I'm a STORM WARRIOR

Posted by Anonymous |

If I'm a STORM WARRIOR,

I want to be Striding Cloud



He has a very powerful arm yet combine with his powerful sword.

Wait a minutes, I also want to be Whispering Wind



He is a kindhearted and trustworthy martial artist. He sacrifice himself in order to save Striding Cloud.


Aiyoh! Nevermind lar, both also I become lar. The short hair version of Storm Warriors. Please don't laugh too hard. lol!



I know my hair are too short please add some imagination in the poster that I has a very long, smooth and silky hair. lol!

GSC-EON Bank Credit Card is having a contest in collaborate with The Storm Warriors movie starred with Ekin Cheng, Aaron Kwok, Simon Yam, Charlene Choi, Nicholas Tse and a lot more.

A lot attractive prizes were giving away including Samsung Explorer B2100 mobile phone, Samsung Jet Mobile Phone, Meet-The-Star & Movie Premier passes, Limited Edition 8 pcs Mini Sword and a lot more.

Click on the contest minisite now www.gsc-eonbankcreditcardmovies.com to participate.

22 comments:

Copykate said...

awesome poster! nice XD

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. should photoshop make hair longer what.. =P

kenwooi.com

phatgurl said...

ya laa bro.. u should do the hair in photoshop. but then, thumbs up... cool laa... :-)

Unknown said...

eh, your Ps skills geng lor.. haha!

hazwanHakim said...

cantek u punye edditing...


read my post..heehe

http://www.keemzone.com/?p=139

KOKahKOK said...

haha pandai edit..
yup..should edit longer i mean ur hair

seon said...

nice one...cool

TZ said...

hahaha.... LoL

Isteri kepada Suami said...

waaaaa....coooool picture...nice edited...gud luck ^__^

regards,
http://triplesmiley.blogspot.com

Sydney said...

hahaha nice picha!
i wonder where'd u get the clothes n swords? lol

Anonymous said...

Copykate - TQ wor!

Kenwooi & meez_titie - Then it won't look like me lor. Original is the best! Hehehe!

Dylan - Mana ada? amateur ni. Hahahah

Hazwan - Thanks man!

KOKahKOK - I wan ori! =P

sean - Thanks man!

TZ - Yeah! LOL

smiley - Thanks wor!

sydney - Hahah! Fake one ler the swords. The robe was bought few years back during my visit to Vietnam. Heheheh!

Jeffro said...

Wootza! Damn nice editting.. hahaha.. with the outfit summore.. Borrow?

Mabel Low said...

Walao.. where did you get those clothes?

Thumbs up for this! XD

fikah © said...

love ur poster!!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow, very yeng leh!!!!
ur clothes are amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeffro & Mable - Bought few years back when I visit Vietnam.

afiqah - Thanks wor!

Xjion89 - Hehehe! TQ

beN said...

you more yeng ha. you got a higher chance than me

bluefiz said...

damn cool poster !! XD

Anonymous said...

Ben - So humble meh? Hehehe

Bluefiz - Thanks wor! =)

.:[SaimatkonG]:. said...

wow ying ah fooong wann! haha.

Anonymous said...

Saimatkong - lolz!

Angel said...

wah.. love the baju ler..