Dec 17, 2009

Nikkor 18-135mm For Sale!

Posted by Anonymous |



I'm letting go my 18-135mm kit lens.

This kit lens that work perfectly on Nikon DX format digital SLR such as D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D3000, D5000, D200, D100 and so on as it's has in-built AF motor.

This lens features Nikon ED glass, aspherical lens elements and SWM (Silent Wave Motor)

It's a light weight lens that has 7.5x zoom and convenience for travel.

Price: RM600
Condition: 8/10 Working perfectly as I'm still using it.
Warranty: Personally 1 Week as it's no longer under warranty.


Do drop me an e mail for inquiries. Thank you!

15 comments:

无修人 said...

spoiled liao eh bo ?? haha

Anonymous said...

benooi - Working very fine! U interested mou? lol

无修人 said...

Interested!!!! I can buy it but just put it at my room for " Pai Sui" because I don t have a DSLR LOL!!!!

Hakzai said...

wah wah wah!
damn attractive!
can installment mou?
hahahaha!

Mabel Low said...

I'd take it if i had a dSLR. :S
Or maybe you sell that to me plus give a dSLR. XD XD

Unknown said...

too bad it wasnt a canon eh..

Anonymous said...

benooi - Fast fast get one lar! hahahah

Calvin.L - Can, you be my slave for 1 month can liao

Mabel - lol! Dummy set wan mou? =P

Dylan - =P

yienyien said...

wah!! if u sell ur dslr i wil buy la. i m loookin for second hand one. got? kekekeke

Anonymous said...

yienyien - I got no money to upgrade the body eh, just selling lens. Hehehe! I guess now D-SLR very cheap already, u can simple get one below 2k.

Design...Point said...

banyak pening....just getting my dslr today..and totally lost of mind..dunno where to start and how to handle its...haiz......

Anonymous said...

Design Point - Congraz wor! No need to be rush, get urself more photo activity with frens and skill can be sharpen up in no time. =)

Design...Point said...

hopefully...tried yesterday night very blur still..all the numbers , setting.wow...lots of command..

Anonymous said...

DesignPoint - U'll get used to it very soon. =)

SeAngi said...

No money to upgrade the body... then sell your body lo... mua haha

Anonymous said...

sean - My body no ppl have enough money to buy ler. lol