Dec 9, 2009

Teeq Restaurant, Lot 10 Rooftop

Posted by Anonymous |

This morning I've attended Storm Warriors - Prize giving away held at Teeq Restaurant, Lot 10, Rooftop.

Meeting up with JunJunRiko and Cayenne before together we head to Teeq Restaurant.

I did took some photos during the event but missed out the prize giving ceremony session as need to move my ass on to the stage. What did I get? Just a pair of Premiere Screening of Storm Warriors for tomorrow and a goodies bag.

Really didn't know there's such nice place at rooftop of Lot 10.




The event suppose to start at 10.30am, I guess Malaysian would never be punctual or we are just too punctual. lol!


Limited Edition Collectible Storm Warriors Merchandise.


JunJunRiko & Cayenne


Foods were served after the prizes give away ceremony. The foods taste quite nice, I had 3 rounds. lol!


As usual, cam-ho is a must. Let say hello to Karvinn, he travel all the all way from Klang just to representing his buddy to get the prize.


Before the event end, I fast fast grab myself the replica sword of The Storm Warriors to pose. It's quite solid and heavy tho.


Before I left, I manage to capture a superb view of our busy city, Kuala Lumpur.

13 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

u always damn fast in updating one lor.... o.O

i want ALL the photos ar... email me.. ^^ i'll forward to cayenne or u forward it to her also can...

fast fast ar... i will pester u everyday for the photos until i get them!!! haha.

Jean said...

did you buy d merchandise?

A smile from SJ =)

无修人 said...

walaoeh the prize ~~wooots!

Unknown said...

wahlao..lot10 really got nice view eh ...

lyCayenne said...

hyee.. dont think i receive ur pics. checked so many times edi. can resend? tQ tQ =)

EVo said...

Brrrreeda! long time no see yo! how's it going lah? so when's ur next event?

radicalzyc said...

plz cc to me the photos as well ;)

JunJun-Riko said...

eh... don cc it to radicalzyc jek... XDXD let him belanja us makan then only u cc to him. hahahahaha....

radicalzyc said...

give u guyz & galz so many freebies but still wan to "watt" me to treat u all?!? >.<

Anonymous said...

JunJunRiko - Hahah!

SJ - No lar! They dun sell one!

benooi - Woots!

Dylan - Yeah!

Cayenne - Sent

Evo - Woots! How r u?

radicalyz - lol

radicalzyc said...

i think i know what to treat for Jun, BUTTER!!! ^^,

Adelina said...

I saw the group photo of the winners in The Star XD

Came out at the Biz section, don't play play :P

Hehe, anyway and most importantly, Congratulations! ^^

Adelina said...

I think it was last week Saturday. I'll try to find it, should be still in the house ^^