Dec 16, 2009

The Bodyguards & Assassins by MixFM

Posted by Anonymous |

I've just reached a sms from MixDotFM that I have won 4 invites to watch The Bodyguards & Assassins on 17th Dec 2009.

Another must watch canto action movie starred by Donnie Yen that casted the movie IP Man and a lot famous Hongkie stars such as Tony Leng, Leon Lai, Nicholas Tse, Eric Tsang and more.



Guess what? This movie has clashed with the Avatar movie that I've won from Nuffnang, but the good thing is the movie was hold on the same cinema and also about the same time. Thus I've given out all of the tickets to my colleagues. Sad! I wish to watch this movie tho.

Here a short trailer of the movie.


Some of you guys must be asking why I can easily win so many stuffs from Radio station and what the secret?

Actually there's no secret recipe, my though was stay positive whatever you try. If you never try, you will never know the result. For this, I was just simply sms in while I'm driving and just lucky enough to got picked. Thank you to MixDotFM!


This has added me 14th times of victory! Woots!

-Meet The Spartan Movie Passes by 988
-Superheroes Movie Passes by 988
-RM150 Neway Voucher by MyFM
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie Passes by MixFM
-Dragon Evolution Movie Passes by 988
-The Uninvited Movie Passes by 988
-Make It Happen Movie Passes by OneFM
-Fighting Movie Passes by 988
-Ice Age 3 Movie Passes by OneFM
-RM199 TrichoKare Vouchers by MyFM
-Coweb Movie Passes by OneFM
-Murderer Movie Passes by 988
-Avatar Movie Passes by 988

7 comments:

Jean said...

hey you're one lucky boy

A smile from SJ =)

Unknown said...

wow! u won 14 times altogether?!

Tony Wan said...

Seems it's a damn good movie LOL

无修人 said...

what the hell, again ==
geng lo~~~

Anonymous said...

SJ - Thanks man! =)

Dylan - Hahaha! After a super long time. lol

Tony Wan - Yeah! A must watch canto movie.

benooi - lol! Yeah! WTH! =P

conan_cat said...

walao eh! how do you win so many ticket passes? now i'm sure many people envy you! :P

and congrats! :D

Anonymous said...

conan cat - Just being positive whatever i try. No lar, envy create hatred. I wan frens more than enemies. lol! Just being exaggerate!!!!!