Dec 2, 2009

Meet The Fans, Aaron Kwok & Ekin Cheng

Posted by Anonymous |

Just got back from Aloha. Attended Storm Warriors Meet The Fans event that I've won from GSC-EON Bank Credit Card contest. This is my entries of the contest "If I'm a STORM WARRIOR"

I was one of the lucky 5 to get the privileges passes to meet the stars, Aaron Kwok & Ekin Cheng and get close to see them in person. Not really that close, just he's on stage and I'm just 3 steps from the stage. Hmmm... consider it as close? lol!

Reached there at 8 pm and the stars has yet to arrived.



Finally met JunJunRiko in person, she's the winner of the GSC-EON Bank Blog & Win contest that walked away with a new Samsung Mobile Jet smartphone *jealous*

Since we are early and nothing to do, we cam-ho 1st lor. XD

YY was my partner of the event and JunJunRiko tagged Bok along.


Then Rayden from EON Bank came to say Hi!

He's the one who contacted us of the winning. A cool and funny person.


They are too hungry till Bok pushed the waiter and stole the foods. Ok! I made that up! XP



Only 3 of the Bloggers who won the contest shown up, Me, JunJunRiko & Cayenne. Say hi to Cayenne!



After that we were asked to take a group photos of the winners, there was a lot people watching us as we stand at the center and I believe all of them also don't know what we are doing there, like we are some special guests or stars. lol! Look at JunJunRiko, she look hyper! Muakakak!



The event started about 9pm when KK Wong & Tai Pou from 988 walked up on the stage as the emcee, Q&A and activities contest carried out with prizes giveaway. In the Q&A, I manage to got myself another pair of The Storm Warriors tickets and RM100 vouchers. Woots!

Not that long, the stars came in. All the crowds shouted Ekin and Aaron.... the flash light was everywhere.

Aaron Kwok.


Ekin Cheng.


Not to miss, the Pang's brother with Ekin & Aaron


Can't wait to watch the movie on 9th Dec 2009. Any of you guys is coming for the Premiere?

Thanks again to GSC-EON Bank for the invites, it's a great experience for me.

17 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

SO DAMN FAST ONE U....

email me the photos to my gmail. all the photos. i will credit u de.

n when i get taufulou's photos from his camera, i email it to u also k?

thanks very much. =)

and i was not hyper ok, amanda from eon bank asked me to do that post one. =.="

TZ said...

going for premiere? hmmmm... i would like to go if you could get me free ticket :p

RunWitMe said...

Hi1 No pics with Aaron & Ekin? I went for the mall appearance. It was very brief. Check out pics and vid here.

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2009/12/storm-warriors-ii-aaron-kwok-ekin-cheng.html

无修人 said...

wa....
shiok...
lol....

Hakzai said...

wah wah wah! jealous jealous!
got spare ticket ah?
hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

JunJun-Riko - lol! U r hyper coz you will be getting the phone. Aiks! Remind my sadness again! lol!

TZ - er.... I already gave to my gf. Sorry oh!

RunWitMe - This one also very brief one, but I consider stand very close to them lar, just can't smell them. Muakakak!

benooi - I thought u got come tim!

CalvinL - Sorry bro! Dun have eh!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Congratz again =D

Cayenne said...

HI! hellloooo XD

u're really very fast! i want the photos also. email me okay?

lycayenne.gmail.com

Cayenne said...

lycayenne@gmail.com***
thank youuu

Taufulou said...

WAH LAU!!!!
where can so fast post up 1 you...
deng!

Hazwan Hakim said...

congrats bro....

Anonymous said...

Tian Chad - Thanks mate!

Cayenne - Sent! =)

taufulou - I got nothing to update on my blog ma, so have to lor XD

Hazwan - Thanks man!

无修人 said...

Tailou ar Tailou
Im not soooooo holiao than you....

radicalzyc said...

thanks for featuring me at ur blog, LOL!!! x-d

Anonymous said...

benooi - Hahahah

Rayden - U know what to do lor! lolz!

radicalzyc said...

what u want me to do? o.0

Anonymous said...

radicalzyc - kidding only lar! lolz!