Jun 11, 2008

Chang

Posted by Anonymous |





Chang? Chang is a direct translation of Rice Dumpling in Mandarin.

Rice Dumpling Festival or known as “Lin Swee Jit” is a time where all the family members gather around and have dinner together.

Not to be forgotten yummy rice dumpling that can be seen everywhere.

Last Saturday was Rice Dumpling festival, I really forgotten there’s such festival exist until my girl friend asked me to have dinner with her family. OMG! Meet The Parent? Was damn kanjiong I tell you!

My girl friend's mum tapao-ed alot rice dumplings for me. The dumpling was made by my girl friend's mum future mother in law . It taste just nice, yesterday night I had 2 1/2 for dinner.

Aunty thank yooooou!

8 comments:

-waiseng- said...

i see itu chang sudah lao hao sui. hahaha

Shiveeleaves said...

ooo,meet the parent eh? :P
this festival around i only ate only eat 1 chang,somemore is vege one.duh.

Anonymous said...

Wai Seng - Haha! Need tissue? =P
Shiveeleaves - =P Haha! U vegetarian? or u prefer vege?

bearlim said...

huhu~meet parents already, congratulation! ^^

i dont have chang to eat this year, sob~

KOKahKOK said...

wat background u put...so white de? hehe

my cam send to hospital le...sad nia....

aiyo..future mum in law....no need to purposely.....DELETED like dat de...show ma...den ur gf show her parents! hehe

Anonymous said...

BearLim - No worry, Malaysia 365 days also got sell Chang. Once back to Malaysia u can eat. =)

KOKahKOK - White paper only, wat happened? I my Nikon till now has not sent for warranty. Touch Wood! Touch Wood!

KOKahKOK said...

touch wood la of course! hehe.....i should buy nikon hehe..cos nikon in penang got technician.....

didnt told me early...out of focus..dats y my photos so shit! haih...day without cam

Anonymous said...

KOKahKOK - Nikon rocks! Hahaha