Jun 12, 2008

More Bout Myself (Kena TAG)

Posted by Anonymous |

Kena tagged by Munster

Real name: Wong Yun Hong
Nickname: Gou Lou / Tallboyz
Married: Still Bachelor but not available for now =P
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Male or Female: Male.

High School: SMK Yaacob Latiff
College: FTMS de Monfort - Didn’t completed
Short or long hair: Short and curly now
Are you a health freak?: I’m not so sure wor! I ate a lot but never gain weight.
Height: 186cm
Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes! My current girlfriend. Hehe
Do you like yourself?: Of course! I love camwhore =P
Piercings: Yes!
Right of lefty: Left ear. Bad boy!

FIRST*
First surgery: Nope, I satisfy how I look now.
First piercing(s): On my ear.
First best friend: Can’t recall ler!
First award: Full attendant if not mistaken.
First sport you joined: Badminton
First pet: Dog.
First vacation: Thailand.
First concert: Never went for Concert b4. Anyone wan belanja me?
First crush: Secret!!!!

CURRENTLY*
Eating: I hope I can hold a cup of hot Maggie mee.
Drinking: Plain water only
I’m about to: To go home! 5.30 already.

YOUR FUTURE*
Wants kids: Yes! 2 good enough. Hehehe!
Want to get married: Yes! After I own a house.
Careers in mind: A job that work less but high paid. =P

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes: Eyes.
Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
Shorter or taller: Anthing!
Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
Nice stomach or nice arms: Er….. both can ah?
Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger: No way.
Drank bubbles: Nope.
Lost glasses or contacts: Nope.
Run away from home: Never, I love home!
Liked someone younger: Can
Liked someone older: Also can!
Broken somone’s heart: Yes! A few! OMG! Think back, I’m so bad
Been arrested: I’m a good boy.
Turned someone down: Yes! But not on purpose lor.
Cried when someone died: Yes! Mum said cannot laugh one. =P
Liked a friend: My gf was my fren. Haha!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself: Yeah!
Miracles: Yes!
Love at first sight: Yes gua!
Heaven: I only know once died mean u r nothing just a corpse.
Sex on the first date: Hahaha! That kam cheng!
Angels: My girl friend.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now: My dear.
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: No! I’m not a playboy, not entitle too coz not rich n handsome enough.
Do you believe in God: I’m a free thinker wor

People I tag:

UncleJosh, vN, Justin, Mich and calgarden. No force one! Do when u r free.

0 comments: