Jun 20, 2008

Kena tagged by Rames

Posted by Anonymous |

This TAG must do else Rames going to kill me. He really mean it. Hehehehe!

Here goes;

Name: Wong Yun Hong, Joshua
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 12
Height: 186cm
Where do you live: Pandan Indah (Nearby Steven’s Corner call me if go yum char)
Favourite drinks: Soya Milk, Milo, Cola, a lot ler.
Favourite breakfast: Nasi Lemak that sell nearby my house.
Have you ever been on a plane : Woots! Yeah! I love travelling
Swam in the ocean: Got! Last time at Redang almost cannot swim back -.-“
Fallen asleep in school: Nope, I love study but my result very bad. Hahhaa
Broken someone's heart: A few but really didn’t mean it.
Fell off your chair: Nope!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes! Waiting for my dear.
Saved e-mails: Yes, only important one.
What is your room like: Normal room that has bed, chair, laptop, air cond and etc
What's right beside you: A lot lappies that need me to fix (Yeah! Updating my blog during working hours :P)
What is the last thing you ate: Had my lunch just now, ate a lot things ler.
Ever had Chicken pox: Nope! Those who got chicken pox plz dun come near me.
Sore throat: Now, damn painful.
Stitches: Yes, on my forehead. Have it during childhood.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes!
Like picnics: Yes! Love it very much
Who was the last person you danced with: with my girl friend.
Last made you smile: Received SMS from my dear which she's now at Hong Kong.
You last yelled: “Shit” 1pm already, I still got pending job in my hand.

TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: My GF (The 1st person I talked to this morning about 5am)
Kissed anyone: Malu lar!
Get sick: Sore throat.
Talked to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Yes! (look at my previous post)
Eat: No Breakfast just had lunch just now
Best feeling in the world: Yes! 2moro going to be Saturday!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No! Real one got!
What's under your bed: Floor, only mattress.
Who do you really hate : Hmmm dun have wor.
What time is it now: 1502


RANDOM...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Hehe! My Dear!
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q: Do you want children : Sure when I’m married.
Q: Do you smile often: Yeah! I’m Super Siao
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Very nice one, my gf also praise nice. =P
Q: Are your toenails painted: No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Brown
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Rushing home for my gf’s grandma b’day dinner. Q: I can't wait till : This September, I’m going to Bangkok.
Q: When did you cry last: Forget liao
Q: Are you a friendly person: Of course but a bit shy lar.
Q: Do you have any pets: A Shih Tzu. Her name is Poh Chi.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Hong Kong 
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yes! I’m gonna miss her for 4 days.

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope
Can you handle the truth?: My heart is very healthy
Are you too forgiving? Er….. yes……er…..no……er…… depend how serious
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Forgot ler
How many people can you say you've really loved?: A lot wor. Hahahha!
Do you eat healthy?: Not really, I Love McD especially Big Mac.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yes.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes and it was hurt.
How often do you go to church?: Long long long long long time ago.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Used to hide in the room, not will talk to my gf.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depend wor!
Are you confident?: YES!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- Study
2- Sleep
3- Eat
4- Sleep
5- I have a boring life k?

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Update my blog.
2- Reply shoutmix and comments.
3- Lunch.
4- Dinner.
5- Yum Char.

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Cheeze
2- Twisties
3- Mamee
4- Ring
5- Chocolates

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Buy House (BIG BIG one)
2- Own a collection of Sport Cars
3- Investment (Money grow Money mah)
4- Holiday everyday
5- Help the poor (sincere one ok?)

5 of my bad habits
1- I can sleep for whole day.
2- Not good in managing my finance.
3- Bad temper.
4- No more.
5- No more.

5 places I have lived in
1- Chan Sow Lin.
2- Seri Kembangan.
3- Pandan Indah.
4- …
5- ...

5 jobs I've had
1- Flyer distributor (during secondary school)
2- FOS as SA
3- Retail cum Technical in Low Yat
4- Tech Support
5- Looking one now.

5 people I tagged
1- No one (Weekend should relax, everyone you are safe :P)
2-
3-
4-
5-

Finished 1 TAG another 2 more TAGs to go. Thanks to SlowCatchUp and BlurryHunniee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo...jealous lo, I long time did not get tag already

Anonymous said...

Icalvyn - Dun worry! I got one more TAG to do! =P