Jun 30, 2008

Kung Fu Panda | Get Smart | 23

Posted by Anonymous |

Almost every weekend I will never miss myself to watch movie in the cinema. Last week I watched 2 movie, Kung Fu Panda and Get Smart.

Yes! You get me right, I watched Kung Fu Panda again and you guys must think I’m Siao yes I’m. Watched the same movie for 2 times, and now who ask them to have 2 versions? =P



I watched with my fellow frens at Pavilion. This time it’s in Cantonese version.

It still entertaining although I already knew the storyline and the funny scenes that will prompted, but it didn’t stop me from laughing over again.

It still can redeem high rate from me. =P

Rate: 9/10




For the movie “Get Smart” it was…………. OK lar.

It’s funny but not incredibly funny, the storyline a bit jaded.

Will see a lot familiar faces like “The Rock” and “Hiro” that played in “Heroes”

Overall ok lar!

Rate: 7/10


23! Scary number can?

4 comments:

joshuaongys said...

i think the eng version of kungfu panda is nicer..

Anonymous said...

joshuaongys - Mayb I feel comfortable with my mother language.

KOKahKOK said...

23? ur 23 yr-old brithday today?

Anonymous said...

KOKahKOK - Hehehe! Yeah! I'm an old folk now =P