Sep 5, 2009

Imagine That

Posted by Anonymous |





Just back from 1 Utama. Redeemed Petronas vouchers worth RM100 from the Treatspoint that I collected with Maybank. FYI, 1 Utama is one of the Maybank treatspoint hotspot that opened until 10pm on weekdays.


I'm 100 ringgit richer now. lol.

Actually I was there for a movie to catch, thank you to YY for the free ticket to watch "Imagine That" starred by Eddie Murphy.


In the movie, Eddie Murphy played as a sucessful financial executive who has more time for his blackberry than his seven-year-old daughter. Till there's a time he has a crisis of confidence and his career started to go down pour, his's daughter imaginary world seem helped to solve all his problem. Then the story go on.

Rate 8.5/10


Coming post

2 comments:

fong yee said...

I watched that show too,kinda nice yet meaningful show,it touched my heart. *thumbs up*

Anonymous said...

fong yee - Yeah! Tat's y got high rate. Me love it so. =)