Sep 10, 2009

Yoke Yee's Birthday

Posted by Anonymous |



On the 25th August was my girlfriend's birthday. I'm ain't a romantic person didn't plan off anything special for that day.

So that morning I prepared breakfast and fetch her to office from her house.


So at night, I brought YY to 1 Utama to have dinner at Delicious. The environment there was not bad and comfy.


This what we have ordered.

Duck Confit Spaghettini with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Coriander. Taste not bad with olive aroma.


Homemade Pesto Spaghettini with Chargrilled Chicken. Don't feel weird with the green colour noodle, it taste really yummy.

The next dish is Siao Me with Salt & Pepper. lol


Me & YY.


as for dessert we ordered blackberry apple crumble with vanilla ice cream.

the way to eat is together with the ice cream.

After the dinner, me and our few friends planned surprise for YY. I secretly brought her to 1 Utama open space playground and then the others pop up with cake. Didn't manage to take any photos, it's quite hard to take photo with my camera phone.

Really sad with the low quality images that I took. =( I miss my N95.

5 comments:

vialentino said...

wow....bro, u really romantic....ur gf sure melt in ur hand. the Homemade Pesto Spaghettini with Chargrilled Chicken ...my favourite too...thou is expensive...but is really yummy ler...

clive said...

wuah u so sweet. happy birthday to your love 1.:)

Anonymous said...

vialentino - Hahaha! I wish she happy. Yeah! It taste very nice though. Not everyday ma

clive - Thank you wor!

Ken Wooi said...

simple, easy and sweet!=)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

kenwooi - Hehee! TQ! =)