Feb 21, 2011

The LanSi-est Millionaire

Posted by Anonymous |

Saw this video reposted by OMGFact on Twitter, which I've saw this like few years back.

This is once a time famous TV Game Show "Who Wants To Be A Millioanire" and few countries did hold this game shows including Malaysia.

Below is the 1st Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Winner which walked away with $1,000,000 cheque without using any of the lifelines.

He is so arrogant till he used the call help lifelines to call his parent and tell them that "I don't need your help and I'll be bring home 1 millions dollar" on the final question. What the freak kan?

Not to bash him that he is lansi/arrogant but he indeed rich with knowledges and manage to answer all the questions. He deserve to win the $1million dollar and he really can lansi lor!

Click on the photo below to see how he answer the million dollar question in lansi way. lol!
Who Want To be Millionaire

Do follow me on Twitter @tallboyz

2 comments:

INNANIE ARIFFIN said...

knowledge can turn your life just in a second!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I wish I'm a genius tho! lol!