Mar 24, 2011

Andy & Sandy Birthday, Neway CEO

Posted by Anonymous |

Last week me and my friends celebrated Andy & Sandy's birthday at Neway CEO in Fahrenheit 88. Why is called CEO? The expenses here is quite high, VIP interior, great foods & good service, treated everyone like big boss. XD

This is how the room look like.


Before singing of course need to have sufficient carbo to waste in singing XD


To be honest, the foods here is quite good tho.


even theirs tit bits are so awesome.


fruits plate no exceptional.


I'm not a Karaoke's fans so I just only makan, makan and makan.


Let's the others SS (shock sendiri) singing in the room. Joking joking XD

See how Aaron sing full with emotion.


SHE? It's YSC!


Cannot always stay behind the camera, here is me & my princess :)


After the singing session, staffs brought in 2 cakes that we bought.

Here's the birthday boy and birthday girl.

See how hard Andy make wishes and Sandy look drooling to have a bite of the cake XD

Some fruit juice alcohols for the day!


The champagne seem got quite high alcohol level. Alson don't know why gotten high and don't know what he's doing. lol!


More photos on my Facebook. Do follow me on Twitter @tallboyz

If you guys free care to help me to Vote Visual Story: Beyond The Still

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

it looks so much fun~!actualy i was wondering hw much it will cost ya..just give me some random number..haha..cuz im thinking to celebrate my bestie birthday oso!thanks!