Mar 9, 2011

My Honda Insight

Posted by Anonymous |

If you did follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you may have know today I've collected a new toy.


Yeah! It's a 1/64 scale model of Honda Insight. I'm among the 1st batch Insight owner in Malaysia as I've booked this car last year December, just right after the announcement during the KLIMS 2010.

Just collected this evening so I'm still exploring the car. More photos and a review coming on my blog. Stay tune yo!

Do follow me on Twitter @tallboyz

8 comments:

SiMon Har said...

whoa! looking forward to see your car!

lyCayenne said...

that picture is a toy! shocked. i thought you were getting a toy car! lol

Simon Seow said...

Envy, can save money on fuel. My car drink petrol like nobody business.

Unknown said...

Why don't post Ur car photo? Haha.. Looking forward for the interior leh..

Vince G said...

Waaaaaaaa can bring me go gai gai lor. :P

Recond Toyota Alphard said...

nice car

Anonymous said...

Simon - Teehee

lyCayenne - Toy? Is a real car that I place it inside a box :P

Simon - Petrol is hiking up everyday

Mimigo - Coming soon! :)

Vincent - Sure! Hop on man!

Recond - Thank you

Clavyn said...

after few month... how was the car?