Mar 19, 2011

Rango

Posted by Anonymous |

Finally watched "Rango" at Leisure Mall just now. Been a while I did not watch mid night movie and it's super tiring.



I believe some of you may have watched the trailer like gazillion times in cinema and it's like finally no need to watch the same trailer over and over again :P

Rango is about an ordinary pet chameleon who accidentally winds up in the town of Dirt, a lawless outpost in the Wild West in desperate need of a new sheriff. He himself a hero wannabe when he was in the an aquarium was able to shine his way to be the hero in the town by luck.

Rate 7.5/10 Great animation and characters. Storyline was not bad but bad influence to kids (smoking scene as it's look cool & killing is fine =.=")

Let's watch the trailer again for the last time :P

3 comments:

TZ said...

Rango brought me a lot of my good memories when i was on business trip to the Southwest of US... Basically the scene was taken on Arizona and Las Vegas.

Story about how the native land got robbed away by some business person and develop to be the city like Las Vegas.

So it's a nice animated ;-)

stephy-nie said...

Rango! You know I actually missed the first half n hour of the show T_T I think all the good part was at the start lahh.. sigh wasted nia

Anonymous said...

TZ - Wow! U been to Arizona & LA? SO nice eh! I wish I was there.

stephy-nie - Can download already now :P Don't tell others I tell u this XD