Mar 29, 2011

Kim Gary Ambassador?

Posted by Anonymous |

I've been questioned gazillion times, Am'I Kim Gary Ambassodor? Do I own Kim Gary? Do you have share with Kim Gary? Why you always dine-in Kim Gary? The foods in Kim Gary really that nice?

Here I'm gonna explain to you WHY!

- Every month I would receive Discount / FREE Meal vouchers.

Beside that all members are entitled to have 50% off on the 3th days before/after theirs birthday.

- I own a Kim Gary restaurant at home. A Pink & Purple painted room. XD

- Few months back I've received a new badge "Century Club" via Foursquare which unlocked at Kim Gary and I do advised to hang a photo of myself on their wall. Foursquare ask me to do so. Heheheheh!



- Do you know who is Bosco Wong?

He is the Ambassador of Kim Gary, so is there any similarity with Joshua Wong? Hehehehe!



Do you have any comments? Do leave it at below or send your email to idontcare@kimgary.com.my. XD

7 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Crazy shit. You spent 1/3 of your year eating at Kim Gary

SiMon Har said...

LOL i can't believe tat u actually spent so much time in Kim Gary!

Diana Diane Teo said...

When comes to Kim Gary, I think they do have the best baked cheese rice.. Too bad Sabah no Kim Gary...

By the way, nice pic there... xP

Koh Kian Fai said...

hahaha yah I see your 4sq every-time for sure is in Kim Gary XD

` shirleen said...

OMG check in 100 times @@....

Anonymous said...

Simon Seow - lol! That's not by 1 year :P

Simon Har - Hahah! Dun play play oh!

Diana - Yeah! It's superb! I contact them to open one in KK lol

Kian Fai - Hehhe!

shirleen - Yeah! It was few months back XD

Vince G said...

Ahhhhh okay bosco step aside, it's time to put joshua's face there. Whaddup! *high 5*