Mar 16, 2008

ahbeng.com | Finally it's clean!

Posted by Anonymous |



Last Friday, while I'm on my way back home I saw a Myvi, a Myvi SE that attracted my attention, it has a very BIG & TALL GT WING.



My jaw dropped. This is the most uglish modification that I ever seen.

Hello! Where's you car modification sense? I dun dare to say I'm good in beautification car, atleast it would look better than this.

Aerodynamic? Unless the Myvi can go 200km/h and above else it would be the most recommended place to hang ur clothes.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................


It has been 2 weeks already I didn't wash my car. Thanks to the weather! =P



Finally, it shine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the white myvi is so silly... XD

Anonymous said...

Clive - Ya! Silly Myvi!

Shiveeleaves said...

yeah to ah beng,what will they do is what we cannot think of.
those aunties can sidai baju on the GT Wing.sumore soo many sticker,don't know what it is saying

Anonymous said...

Shiveeleaves - Haha! Ya unpredictable! Mayb I'm from ahbeng.com