Mar 6, 2008

What Do You Think About Me?

Posted by Anonymous |

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :

1. A new car. I’m not that greedy, the New Toyota Rush will do.
2. An offer letter for me with high high salary.
3. Flight tickets for 2 to Tokyo inclusive accommodation, foods and shopping allowance. Dream to go there with my loved.
4. A service apartment, I’m very lazy to do the house keeping =P
5. Jackpot! USD 10 million. (I must be dreaming)

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS : Nux

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Know her thru blog, haven’t really get to know her. Must date her out one day. I believe she is a very outgoing person, frenly, funny, pretty and sweet.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
er…… forced me to to do tag.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU"
U r tagged!

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
OMG! Finally someone wants me.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
She wanted me to be her enemy. What to do? Accept lor!

PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. Fattien
2. Hung Wei
3. Eugene
4. Gary Ooi
5. Mich

1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Eripeng! They are a sweet couple.

2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
I also want to know!

3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
BBM II

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?
Individual already got partner wor?

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?
He is working under a Japs company HIRO.

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?
Hmmm… I guess the last time was at Youth08.

7. DOES NO.4 WORK?
Yes.

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
I dun think so.

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
I dun want BBM III.

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?
If she interested. =P

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Seriously I have no idea!

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?
From theirs’ awesome and cool blogs.

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Desa Petaling. His apartment got a lot stewardess. =P

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?
Shoutmix.

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Yes she can!


Woots! Finally I finished my virgin TAG! =)

For those whom that I tagged, no worry I won't spam/sabotage ur blog if you dun finish it. U can do when you feel you are free. =)

2 comments:

Nux V said...

wuahaha...ur blog is SAFE!

Anonymous said...

Nux V - OMG! The punisher taking action!