Mar 31, 2008

Uncivilized Police

Posted by Anonymous |



It was a cloudy Saturday while I’m on my way to KL from Serdang after a wonderful lunch with my frens.

There was a massive jam at Kesas Highway, and then I heard a police siren from behind. All the car was bumper to bumper, the @$$hole horned and instructed the entire car to give way.


When it reached behind of my car the @s$hole buzzed me to move aside. I tried to maneuver my car but can’t, there’s no more space for me to move.

The moron forced to drive thru and leave big scratches on my car bumper and fender. The moron ignored me and drive off without apologize. WTF!


I was standing in the middle of the highway to take this picture. You can imagine how jam are the traffic.


The traffic jam was cause by a flamed car parked at the side of the highway. Then I saw the moron’s car, so I parked my car at the side talk to him. The way of the @$$hole talk are damn rude. He said if you want to complain go to police traffic station to lodge a report. On top of that he said when he on the light all of the cars must give way and he also has the right to crash my car if he wanted so. WTH! Damn dulan.

I called my insurance SA. She told me normally police’s car it’s not claimable. OMG!!!! Damn “Sui” 2nd time already!!! I should either change car or respray my car to other colour, I think black wasn’t my colour.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god..ur car...KESIANNYA~

Anonymous said...

wah police got so many right to do such thing 1 ah... ganas-nya. so bad lar...

Alex Tan said...

josh~ who said u cant claim? u can claim de~
did u write down the police's ID no. n vehicles no.?

if so,

1) u make a police report. dont bother wat the police say, u juz tell him u need a report to bring to court. pay him rm 2 for report then ciao, no need to c sergeant

2) once u hv the report, take picture of ur car, then get a lawyer, put that police as 1st defendant, PDRM as 2nd defendant, then MALAYSIA government as 3rd.
you can sue then for money~ even they r on duty or in siren. cuz u r not the rules offender, they hv no rights to do so. more over it was jam that time, how u gonna move? this is all the pont for u to win the case.you can sue him for reckless driving.

there is no rules stated we cant claim, juz the procedure are complicated.

Anonymous said...

So unfortunately, did you take note police car plate number?

They are memang boleh! Haha...

Anonymous said...

Kawazoe - Yalor!
AhKwong - Sigh! Wat to do? Consider myself bad luck.
Shin - Repairing cost is lower than hiring a lawyer. =P BTW Thanks for the info.
Anston - Got! Nvmlar just admit myself "hak chai"

LogicYuan said...

one way to describe : Sh!t happens..

Anonymous said...

Ji Yuan - Totally agree!

Alex Tan said...

josh~ this case sure win 1.. once u win.. u will egt everything back even pride~ moreover u will become famous in malaysia~

Anonymous said...

Jahat betul lar the police.. So irresponsible. Cis..

Anonymous said...

Ah Lost - =(

beyond said...

Did u take down the patrol car no? If yes, congrats. U can lodge a report at JLN HSlee Police traffic station. And yes, u may scold the sergent in charge that day.

Anonymous said...

Beyond - Asked few of my frens, possibility to win the case are extremely low.