Mar 9, 2008

Happy Can?

Posted by Anonymous |



Anyone got buy last friday newspaper?

Wheeee!!! My photo is on The Star News Paper. Thanks to Beyond for informing me that my photo has been published in The Star's thumbsnail section. Althought I didn't win anything but still happy with it. =P



I also received my 1st pay cheque from Nuffnang. It's not a very big amout but still happy that I can earn money from my blog.


I'm damn happy can?

Next going to intro you guys someone "special" =)
Some hints "Shot By Cupid"

12 comments:

Angie said...

Referring to that the star newspaper: I just hate looking at that kind of car. It just look very superficial, and makes me don't want to vote for them more (not that I vote).

Anonymous said...

i earn nuts from nuffnang, so i take their ads out

they don't have a fair system ;(

Anonymous said...

Angie - Haha! They being too much!

icalvyn - Hmmm.. so far ok ah! A bit slow like u said!

Anonymous said...

shot by cupid! hahaha... fast fast intro!

Eri Peng said...

Muahahahahah~ the one that sent the cupid must be very geng one... :P fasterrrr posttttt!

Anonymous said...

Eugene & Eri - Ceh! U 2 act like didn't saw her b4 -.-"

Anonymous said...

fuahhh~~~ grads for the earning man :P

the more u stick on ur car...the more it drops on the road...

Anonymous said...

Yipguseng - Thanks man! I think you got a very high chances winning the Mac Book on Pajamas Party event. Good luck mate! =)

beyond said...

Can sue for copyright of the photo d. Can earn more than nuffnang then..Kekekkeek. Iwonder which reader flicked ur pic..

Anonymous said...

Beyond - Hehe! Me also dun know wor!

Catherine said...

i saw tat day paper...i was telling my honey, where that photographer found the superb supporter..haha...but i dunno ur full name...so dunno it's u~~~

Anonymous said...

Catherine - Wah! Share wit ur honey! =)