Mar 23, 2008

My 2nd TAG!

Posted by Anonymous |

Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

The person who tagged you is: Blurry Hunniee


1. What's your favourite anime at the present time?
I’m not really a fans of anime.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Like what Hiro Nakamura has in Heroes. Time traveling ability.

3. What's your favourite colour? Why?
Hmmm. I like green. It look natural for me.

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Japan the technology world.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Dream to have all my dreams come true. Haha! I want to be a millionaire and no need to work anymore. =P

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
No rainbow during night time. =P

7. Do you think friends are important?
Absolutely, they are the 2nd closest people on earth after family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest! Money earns money. Money really grows.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
OMG! I just confessed. Haha! Life have to be bold, I do afraid of regret-ness.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Have not really meet her but she look pretty, frenly and kind.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
No manners people.

12. Have you killed any life?

A lot! Snail, Iguana, ants and more. OMG! I’m a monster.

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out, I dun wan it to emboss in my heart, that sux.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Health.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope! No money how to be a shopaholic?

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
OMG! Does that consider one word? =P

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My laziness.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
All the time.

19. What makes you different?
I’m tall. Haha!

20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Yeah! She’s cool!

Alright.. I am done! I'm tagging...

None! I dun wan kena TAG again! Haha! Kidding! Just dun wan to mafan others. =P

0 comments: