Aug 17, 2009

Murderer by OneFM

Posted by Anonymous |

You guys would not believe this, last Friday I have won movie tickets again from OneFM. The 12th times. XD

I guess I shall stop buying movie tickets anymore from now on, getting free movie tickets from Nuffnang, friends and also Radio Station.



This time I have won 4 movie tickets Murderer starred Hong Kong one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Cantopop, Aaron Kwok.



Eagerly to watch this movie few days back ago after watched the trailer from youtube.

Here's the full trailer of the movie;




My previous on air contests;
-Meet The Spartan Movie Passes by 988
-Superheroes Movie Passes by 988
-RM150 Neway Voucher by MyFM
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie Passes by MixFM
-Dragon Evolution Movie Passes by 988
-The Uninvited Movie Passes by 988
-Make It Happen Movie Passes by OneFM
-Fighting Movie Passes by 988
-Ice Age 3 Movie Passes by OneFM
-RM199 TrichoKare Vouchers by MyFM
-Coweb Movie Passes by OneFM


Tomorrow I will be attending Nuffnang Movie Screening, Orphan at Mid Valley.



Heard there will be 200 nuffies going for this movie. Anyone here going? See you guys there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..I hope i can get the Murderer tics from Nuffnang too...

Ed said...

Wah you always call in 1 ah =__=|||
Btw, I also 1 2 watch murderer haha..
Long time din went into cinema ald.. Orz...

aahhh-CHEW!!! said...

Hallo??? ... stop calling!!! ... we want to win also laaaa!!! ... ahahaha ... :-)

Anonymous said...

cwee - I got one more pair from Nuffnang. Check ur mail.

Mr. Ed - Hahahah. It seem a nice movie.

aahhh-CHEW - I try! lol