Jan 12, 2010

I've Graduated Master Degree

Posted by Anonymous |

Woots! I've graduated in Master Degree, HONs 1st Class in RCW (Radio Contest Winning) from University of Radio Station.

2 day ago I've received a SMS from MixdotFM that informed me that I've won 4 movie passes to watch "The Spy Next Door" starred by Jackie Chan. WooHoo!!!!



This is one of the movie in my movies list that I wanted to watch. Thanks to MixdotFM.




This has made up my 16th times. lolz!

-Meet The Spartan Movie Passes by 988
-Superheroes Movie Passes by 988
-RM150 Neway Voucher by MyFM
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Movie Passes by MixFM
-Dragon Evolution Movie Passes by 988
-The Uninvited Movie Passes by 988
-Make It Happen Movie Passes by OneFM
-Fighting Movie Passes by 988
-Ice Age 3 Movie Passes by OneFM
-RM199 TrichoKare Vouchers by MyFM
-Coweb Movie Passes by OneFM
-Murderer Movie Passes by 988
-Avatar Movie Passes by 988
-The Bodyguards & Assassins by MixFM
-Ju-on 2 by 988

P/S  There are no such University or Degree that can study, was just blow water (chui sui)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wah win again..
on a run eh? haha..
enjoy! =)

kenwooi.com

Cayenne said...

again!? =.= envy of u. i wonder....really that easy?

Jackie said...

wahh i also wanna watch T___T

Anonymous said...

kenwooi - Hahah!

Cayenne - It's very easy de, go and try!

Jackie Loi - The movie very nice eh!